News and Features
At a solidarity event in Manhattan, Pussy Riot supporters drew connections between threats to free expression in Russia and in the United States.
The healthcare law ushers in a new reality for transgender people, long subjected to outrageous discrimination and disrespect by medical providers.
Sgt. Luis Walker was sentenced to 20 years in prison for rape and sexual assault. Now will Congress investigate?
Twelve of the base's instructors have been accused of sexual assault, with thirty-one female trainees identified as victims.
The Affordable Care Act extends coverage to almost 14 million women. Ladies, give the president a hand.
Even though there's plenty to be proud of after this year's Pride weekend, there's still a long way to go for the LGBTQ movement.
Obama bends over backwards to accommodate faith groups. It’s time for Democrats to champion separation of church and state instead.
The fact that United Nations has long ceased to play the protective role assigned to it throws its ability to truly advocate for LGBT rights into question.
When it comes to the distant past, there’s a lot we don’t know about what occurred sexually.
Why is the Vatican cracking down on the Leadership Conference of Women Religious?
- A Former Marine Explains All the Weapons of War Being Used by Police in Ferguson
- How the War on Terror Created the World’s Most Powerful Terror Group
- The Major Problem With Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s Powerful Essay on Ferguson
- Strange Fruit in Ferguson
- Tear Gas Is an Abortifacient. Why Won’t the Anti-Abortion Movement Oppose It?
Facebook Like Box