News and Features
The new, free Iraq may officially be in the hands of a former terrorist.
The Chief Justice wrote a rationale for Nixon's invasion that is being used to justify torture.
"Boys, we are in a bad situation. Yes, very bad."
EMENDATION: Naomi Klein reported in her July 12 "Lookout" column that Aegis CEO Tim Spicer helped put down rebels and stage a military coup in Papua New Guinea. Actually, although his secret employment by the PNG government to put down rebels became a divisive issue within the PNG military and led to a military coup, Spicer played no role in staging the coup. (7/14/04)
You can set your watch by it.
With the recent US setbacks and scandals in Iraq, you'd think the White House would abandon the President's aggressive, unilateralist military policy--the "Bush Doctrine"--and seek to avoid new c
Though Bush & Cheney insist on a connection, the 9/11 Commission states otherwise.
"The cycle of violence is likely to continue."
these old hands are taking a stand against the most arrogant and incompetent foreign policy in their lifetimes.
In a Service Employees union hall in Boston, a hospital worker raises her hand.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box