News and Features
With drone strikes and kill lists, the president set a dangerous precedent.
How the Pentagon is using your tax dollars to turn Italy into a launching pad for the wars of today and tomorrow.
The United States has much to gain from improved relations and little to lose from easing sanctions.
Twelve years in Afghanistan down the memory hole.
It’s considering a bill that would estrange millions of Palestinian-Americans from their families and their illegally occupied homeland.
The Weekly Standard's assault on my article is a quintessential example of cold-war thinking and debased discourse.
The greater Middle East’s greatest rebuff to Uncle Sam.
Eight exceptional(ly dumb) American achievements of the twenty-first century.
Before there was a civil war and before Syria became the world’s chessboard, there was a peaceful uprising for freedom and dignity.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- How One Unlikely Rodent Is Saving the American West—and Perhaps the Planet
- Don’t Worry, the ‘Grown-Ups’ Will Deal With Gaza
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
Facebook Like Box