News and Features
The verdict by twelve New York City jurors may have wounded the PA and the PLO, but it cannot slow the drive for Palestinian rights.
How Washington gave itself a global get-out-of-jail-free card.
Benjamin Netanyahu’s new campaign ad rewrites history.
From new “silk roads” to 40,000 miles of high-speed rail, China is poised to dominate the global economy in the twenty-first century.
Jack Matlock makes the case for the United States reaching a practical compromise with Russia.
Keystone XL is part of a new colonial project—and Canada and Mexico are the frontiers.
Why sending weapons to Ukraine is a reckless idea.
Today, Albert Camus is still alive but changed, thanks to the art of David Oelhoffen and Kamel Daoud.
Who is responsible for the 5.2 million civilians trapped in Donbass?
How never-ending war became—and will stay—the new normal.
- New ACLU Cellphone App Automatically Preserves Video of Police Encounters
- How the Senate Armed Services Committee Is Undermining Minsk II
- Stephen Cohen: We’re Living Through a Geopolitical Transition
- 6 Degrees of Separation Between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton
- 6 Scholars Who Are ‘Reimagining Black Politics’