News and Features
And other myths of American patriotism.
Through a half-century of foreign policy hardball, there’s a line I’ve never crossed.
These well-dressed Washington think-tankers love nothing more than an invasion.
With growing food, fuel and power shortages, civilians struggle to survive in a country torn apart by warring militias.
The opponents of the recently concluded Minsk agreement could use the murder as a pretext to derail the cease-fire accord.
American airpower has blown away eight wedding parties in three different countries—and we call ourselves the leaders of the global war on terror.
Washington is providing equipment and training to compromised agencies—at the same time that it’s tracking their close ties to organized crime.
As ignorant armies clash by night, civilians bear the brunt of a collapsing economy.
The AUMF has legitimized expanded presidential war-making.
The verdict by twelve New York City jurors may have wounded the PA and the PLO, but it cannot slow the drive for Palestinian rights.
- New ACLU Cellphone App Automatically Preserves Video of Police Encounters
- How the Senate Armed Services Committee Is Undermining Minsk II
- Stephen Cohen: We’re Living Through a Geopolitical Transition
- 6 Degrees of Separation Between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton
- 6 Scholars Who Are ‘Reimagining Black Politics’