News and Features
Twelve years in Afghanistan down the memory hole.
It’s considering a bill that would estrange millions of Palestinian-Americans from their families and their illegally occupied homeland.
The Weekly Standard's assault on my article is a quintessential example of cold-war thinking and debased discourse.
The greater Middle East’s greatest rebuff to Uncle Sam.
Eight exceptional(ly dumb) American achievements of the twenty-first century.
Before there was a civil war and before Syria became the world’s chessboard, there was a peaceful uprising for freedom and dignity.
The views of refugees in Jordan are shaped by their individual experiences of war and their collective expatriation from home.
For Syrian refugees in Jordan’s Zaatari camp, arguments about international law ring hollow.
Why saying no to Syria matters (and it's not about Syria).
A diplomatic solution is possible.
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- How to Survive a Cop Coup: What Bill de Blasio Can Learn From Ecuador
- Walmart’s Pregnancy Policy May Make You Sick
- What ‘The Colbert Report’ Taught Us About the Psychology of Conservatives
- The Cops Hate Being Filmed. So Why Are They OK With Body Cameras?
Facebook Like Box