News and Features
The opponents of the recently concluded Minsk agreement could use the murder as a pretext to derail the cease-fire accord.
American airpower has blown away eight wedding parties in three different countries—and we call ourselves the leaders of the global war on terror.
Washington is providing equipment and training to compromised agencies—at the same time that it’s tracking their close ties to organized crime.
As ignorant armies clash by night, civilians bear the brunt of a collapsing economy.
The AUMF has legitimized expanded presidential war-making.
The verdict by twelve New York City jurors may have wounded the PA and the PLO, but it cannot slow the drive for Palestinian rights.
How Washington gave itself a global get-out-of-jail-free card.
Benjamin Netanyahu’s new campaign ad rewrites history.
From new “silk roads” to 40,000 miles of high-speed rail, China is poised to dominate the global economy in the twenty-first century.
Jack Matlock makes the case for the United States reaching a practical compromise with Russia.
- Ted Cruz Is Practically President Already
- Duke University Coach Mike Krzyzewski Is a Profile in Cowardice
- Even Indiana Republicans Are Telling Mike Pence His Discrimination Law Is Wrong
- Indiana Just Sentenced a Woman Convicted of Feticide to Twenty Years in Prison
- Trevor Noah’s Tweets Are Awful and Sexist. Don’t Fire Him for Them.