News and Features
As ignorant armies clash by night, civilians bear the brunt of a collapsing economy.
The AUMF has legitimized expanded presidential war-making.
The verdict by 12 New York City jurors may have wounded the PA and the PLO, but it cannot slow the drive for Palestinian rights.
How Washington gave itself a global get-out-of-jail-free card.
Benjamin Netanyahu’s new campaign ad rewrites history.
From new “silk roads” to 40,000 miles of high-speed rail, China is poised to dominate the global economy in the twenty-first century.
Jack Matlock makes the case for the United States reaching a practical compromise with Russia.
Keystone XL is part of a new colonial project—and Canada and Mexico are the frontiers.
Why sending weapons to Ukraine is a reckless idea.
Today, Albert Camus is still alive but changed, thanks to the art of David Oelhoffen and Kamel Daoud.
- Patricia Arquette’s Equal Pay Message Needs a Drastic Rewrite
- A 2-Day Revolt at a Texas Private Prison Reveals Everything That’s Wrong with Criminalizing Immigration
- How ‘Islamic’ Is the Islamic State?
- Netanyahu’s Latest Falsehood: The US Didn’t Support the Establishment of Israel
- What Happens if You Refuse to Pay Off Your Student Debt?
Facebook Like Box