Nation Topics - Foreign Affairs
News and Features
A 2005 cable obtained by WikiLeaks predicted that the Haitian government was "unprepared to handle a natural disaster of any magnitude."
Despite all the post-earthquake promises, just a fraction of the aid pledged has actually been delivered.
Prospective winners (drone makers) and losers (Iraqis, Afghans and Americans) in the "War on Terror."
China is slowly winning control of the Greater Middle East and Central Asia's energy supplies with deals, strategy and lots of pipe.
"The idea that Obama is making good on a campaign promise to end the war is playing with words,” says The Nation's Jeremy Scahill.
“We never walked into Iran,” the three American hikers who have been detained in Iran since July 2009 say during a televised interview last month.
NYU professor and Nation writer Greg Grandin on GRITtv discussing Honduras, Colombia and Glenn Beck's "particular brand of Americanism that can't escape a tourette-like reference to race."
Nation Contributing Editor Christian Parenti talks about Obama’s lack of planning when it comes to Af-Pak.
Germany has problems--but on healthcare and gun control, it's way ahead of the States.
US war-fighting numbers to knock your socks off.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- This City Came Up With a Simple Solution to Homelessness: Housing
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- How Mitch McConnell Is Bending Every Last Campaign Finance Rule
Facebook Like Box