Nation Topics - Foreign Affairs
News and Features
Testimonies from Israeli Defense Force veterans reveal the truth about the ongoing occupation.
How quickly will the United States leave Afghanistan?
The election year outsourcing that no one is talking about.
The Wikileaks founder has been in Ecuador’s London embassy for six weeks awaiting a decision on his request for asylum.
The security mania and spending orgy of our present-day Olympics were truly born that tragic September, forty years ago.
An exchange between Colonel Tom Davis and TomDispatch Associate Editor Nick Turse about military involvement in Africa.
The vilifying charges levelled at Russia's president by the American media could undermine rational U.S. policy-making.
The United States’ current conflicts abroad are “1 percent wars”—remote, imperial wars of choice in which 99 percent of Americans have no stake.
From now on, the primary focus of American military strategy will not be counterterrorism, but the containment of an economically booming China— at whatever risk or cost.
HIGH SCHOOL FINALIST: With today’s weapons technology, danger can proliferate with much greater destructive force than our Founding Fathers could have ever anticipated. Dealing with these threats requires tremendous international cooperation.
- Patricia Arquette’s Equal Pay Message Needs a Drastic Rewrite
- A 2-Day Revolt at a Texas Private Prison Reveals Everything That’s Wrong with Criminalizing Immigration
- How ‘Islamic’ Is the Islamic State?
- Netanyahu’s Latest Falsehood: The US Didn’t Support the Establishment of Israel
- What Happens if You Refuse to Pay Off Your Student Debt?
Facebook Like Box