Nation Topics - Foreign Affairs
News and Features
Can they survive another grand coalition with Angela Merkel’s CDU—and is it too late to rejuvenate the party that once subordinated capitalism to the public good?
Decades of Jewish settlement and Arab dispossession have radically changed the demographic makeup of this Palestinian capital.
President Fernando Lugo's ouster was called a coup in South America. But the US didn't blink.
Fifty years later, James Donovan's "metadiplomacy" shows that normal relations are possible.
The film is a seven-pronged attempt to making US torture and detention policies once again palatable.
The US military’s aggressive Asia-Pacific strategy is escalating tensions with China and prompting local resistance throughout the region.
The recent World Energy Outlook report that has many cheering U.S. oil supremacy—when it should be setting off alarm bells on the climate crisis.
Testimonies from Israeli Defense Force veterans reveal the truth about the ongoing occupation.
How quickly will the United States leave Afghanistan?
The election year outsourcing that no one is talking about.
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- What ‘The Colbert Report’ Taught Us About the Psychology of Conservatives
- Why the US-Cuba Deal Really Is a Victory for the Cuban Revolution
- Did Barack Obama Just Win Florida for the 2016 Democratic Nominee?
- How Bad Can Marco Rubio and Congress Muck Up the Cuba Shift?
Facebook Like Box