Nation Topics - Feminism
News and Features
There is danger in turning surrogacy into a sexless crime.
Empowered by social media, feminists are calling one another out for ideological offenses. Is it good for the movement? And whose movement is it?
At oral argument, members of the Supreme Court seemed suspicious that a thirty-five-foot buffer was necessary for safe entrance to reproductive health facilities.
Preventing further sexual and economic violence will require a more equitable distribution of resources within the country and the hemisphere.
Muslim women are fighting for their rights from within Islamic tradition, rather than against it.
Want to help Texas women? African AIDS orphans? Here's how.
Women writers are far outnumbered by men in magazines and book reviews, but why? Part of the answer lies in book publishing.
Women of color are the “gender gap.”
The devaluation of “content” is bad for readers and for democracy.
At an afternoon of feminist performance art on Brooklyn stoops, eavesdropping was encouraged.
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- What ‘The Colbert Report’ Taught Us About the Psychology of Conservatives
- Walmart’s Pregnancy Policy May Make You Sick
- The Cops Hate Being Filmed. So Why Are They OK With Body Cameras?
- How to Survive a Cop Coup: What Bill de Blasio Can Learn From Ecuador
Facebook Like Box