Nation Topics - Feminism
News and Features
What is wrong with the men at the helm of the movement?
Who today would argue publicly that women aren’t funny?
Students fighting to improve campus sexual assault policies face indifference—or worse—from administrators.
Black women have made connections between their struggles and those of black men since the 1800s.
Black girls face daunting odds, too. Why does My Brother’s Keeper neglect their struggles?
For Latinos and Asian- and Arab-Americans, Ferguson is our fight too.
The so-called “Swedish model” banning the purchase but not the sale of sex is catching on in Europe. But does it work? And for whom?
By failing to connect the plight of trans women to the struggles of all women, feminists overlook the same culture of male entitlement they seek to combat.
Despite the president’s promise to cut funding to discredited HIV and pregnancy prevention programs, taxpayer dollars are still bankrolling anti-gay, anti-choice conservative religious groups.
Systematic undercounting of sexual assaults in the US disguises a hidden rape crisis.
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- What ‘The Colbert Report’ Taught Us About the Psychology of Conservatives
- The Cops Hate Being Filmed. So Why Are They OK With Body Cameras?
- Walmart’s Pregnancy Policy May Make You Sick
- Why the US-Cuba Deal Really Is a Victory for the Cuban Revolution
Facebook Like Box