Nation Topics - Feminism
News and Features
California’s affirmative consent law isn’t actually all that radical.
The line between respecting civil liberties and protecting victims is anything but clear.
What is wrong with the men at the helm of the movement?
Who today would argue publicly that women aren’t funny?
Students fighting to improve campus sexual assault policies face indifference—or worse—from administrators.
Black women have made connections between their struggles and those of black men since the 1800s.
Black girls face daunting odds, too. Why does My Brother’s Keeper neglect their struggles?
For Latinos and Asian- and Arab-Americans, Ferguson is our fight too.
The so-called “Swedish model” banning the purchase but not the sale of sex is catching on in Europe. But does it work? And for whom?
By failing to connect the plight of trans women to the struggles of all women, feminists overlook the same culture of male entitlement they seek to combat.
- How Scott Walker Built a Career Sending Wisconsin Inmates to Private Prisons
- What Bill O’Reilly Really Did in El Salvador Was Worse Than Lying
- This Is Why Scott Walker Is Not Presidential Material
- Stephen Cohen: A ‘High Noon’ Moment for Ukraine
- There’s Only One Thing That Could Actually Get Bill O’Reilly in Trouble, and It’s Not Lying
Facebook Like Box