Nation Topics - Feminism
News and Features
So she was ambivalent at first. So were a lot of us.
We are witnessing a full-fledged war, not of the sexes, but of gender roles.
If Monica Lewinsky were a man, she would have transcended the Clinton scandal long ago.
We don’t know where sexualized violence falls in the terrible hierarchy of damage from this conflict, but we know it’s happening—and it’s important to gather evidence now.
When only US wages can support families in the Global South, parents and children divide to survive.
The country’s abortion restrictions are under fire—and prochoice activists are surprisingly optimistic.
What role should the social platform play as the feminist movement continues to grow?
To curb sexual assault, victims need allies and advocates. Former University of Missouri football player Rolandis Woodland is a model for this.
Yes, let’s erase stigma. But feminists, please: let’s not forget to talk about male privilege.
Social media platforms are enabling women to speak out anonymously and show that harassment exists—but that hasn’t resulted in culture change.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box