Nation Topics - Feminism
News and Features
As governors mull clemency, battered women should be at the top of the list.
Is it possible to be sensitive to victims while still being a discerning journalist?
Caving to outside pressure, this week the organization added women to the High-level Independent Panel on UN Peace Operations—but it still falls short of gender parity.
A conversation with the feminist playwright and One Billion Rising leader, whose new play, O.P.C., opens in Cambridge on November 28.
The arrival of men signifies a sea change, part of an extraordinary year for feminism, in which the conversation has been transformed.
On Wednesday November, 5 at 7pm EST, Pollitt joins MSNBC’s Irin Carmon and the New School’s Terri Gordon for a live event.
After 13 Years of war, Afghan women are still fighting for basic human rights.
It’s time to claim abortion rights as a social good.
After November 4, America could follow Texas down a very anti-woman path.
California’s affirmative consent law isn’t actually all that radical.
- Why Is No One Talking About the NYPD Shooter’s Other Target?
- After Cuba, Obama Can Make History by Recognizing Palestine
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- The Day the Troops Refused to Fight: December 25, 1914
- Zephyr Teachout, Hands Up United and John Oliver Made Our 2014 Progressive Honor Roll. Who Else Made the List?
Facebook Like Box