Nation Topics - Feminism
News and Features
Feminism is not any single person or outcome, it’s a practice, and a far more active one than Valenti gives credit for.
Whatever their intent, laws equating pregnancy termination with murder are used against pregnant women, not for them.
The future of media must include all of us.
In 2016, I’m casting my vote for a woman. Not because she’s guaranteed to be the most feminist candidate, but because I’m fed up.
Reliance on the criminal justice system as the primary solution to intimate partner violence is a long-standing point of debate in the movement to end it.
The most radical thing a person can be is herself—without apology or explanation.
A throwback is just that, even if it is shrouded in organic hemp cloth.
The feminist author and long-time editor of Ms. magazine died tragically in a biking accident.
Afflicted with a mental disorder, Carrie Mathison is an unlikely American hero, and seems a bad bet besides.
Slut-shaming, name-calling and no respect: welcome to life in literary America for a 21st century female author.
- How America Became a Third World Country
- The Secret Donors Behind the Center for American Progress and Other Think Tanks
- Why Prosecuting Ariel Castro for Murder Won’t Prevent Violence Against Pregnant Women
- Rahm Emanuel's Zombie Pigs vs. Chicago's Angry Birds
- The First Couple’s Post-Racial Bootstraps Myth