Nation Topics - Ethical Economics
News and Features
More information about our extremely unequal world--and to help advance the struggle for a more equal future (web only).
Our forebears struggled to survive in a world dominated by the superrich. Now it's our turn.
Will Obama's presidential candidacy signal a change for impoverished African-Americans?
Top dogs and underdogs brush shoulders in Manhattan.
Today's elite spend on a grand scale while pretending to be "just folks."
In this age of inequality, the wealth that should be shared by all Americans trickle up to the rich.
Corporate America spends millions lobbying to win permanent most favored nation (MFN) trade status for China, with its vast market and dirt-cheap labor force.
In this VideoNation report, Nation columnist
Sociologist Katherine Newman talks about the "near poor," that vast pool of workers who are neither officially destitute nor comfortably working-class.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box