News and Features
A new elite consensus is forming around the strategic advantages of expanded oil and gas production.
Activists in Texas are connecting the fight against the Keystone pipeline with the struggle for environmental justice.
We might not want to acknowledge it, but climate change is real and it's happening now.
As the IPCC sounds another alarm about climate change, solar energy supporters believe they have a solution.
World Energy in 2040.
President Rafael Correa tried to save the world’s most biodiverse forest, the Yasuni National Park—but rich nations ignored his offer.
Don’t expect coverage of Japan's nuclear power disaster on the evening news: unlike other environmental catastrophes, Fukushima’s ongoing crisis offers little to film.
What to make of change on an overheating planet.
Don’t for a second imagine we’re heading for an era of renewable energy.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- This City Came Up With a Simple Solution to Homelessness: Housing
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- How Mitch McConnell Is Bending Every Last Campaign Finance Rule
Facebook Like Box