News and Features
As far as Hillary Clinton is concerned, if you disagree with her gas tax plan, you're an elitist.
The Pentagon has now placed resource competition at the center of its strategic planning.
As Clinton and McCain pander to frustrated voters with tax cuts, the real remedies to rising gas prices go unexplored.
Riding with a caravan that descended on Washington Monday, to call for immediate government action to push down fuel prices.
Despite a slick PR campaign hyping its promise, the nuclear industry isn't going anywhere. It's too costly and won't save us from global warming.
The era of cheap, plentiful oil is just about over. Now what?
Hard hit by rising costs and the threat of losing their rigs, truckers are staging protests, calling for a bailout and lower fuel prices. What if the rest of us joined them?
Not everyone considers access to water to be a human right. A global water justice movement is changing that notion.
Labor leaders and environmentalists meet to explore how to make green jobs good jobs for American workers.
The New Deal brought with it programs that served not only the good of the people and the economy but also the environment. We need that now more than ever.
- Why Is No One Talking About the NYPD Shooter’s Other Target?
- After Cuba, Obama Can Make History by Recognizing Palestine
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- The Day the Troops Refused to Fight: December 25, 1914
- Zephyr Teachout, Hands Up United and John Oliver Made Our 2014 Progressive Honor Roll. Who Else Made the List?
Facebook Like Box