Nation Topics - Environmental Activism
News and Features
Some hardcore Obama campaign volunteers find rewarding jobs outside the administration.
Turnout for 350.org's International Climate Day of Action was high in New York City--and in some of the developing nations most vulnerable to effects of global warming.
Wise, compassionate forces from civil society must join green business to change our politics.
Not everyone considers access to water to be a human right. A global water justice movement is changing that notion.
Passover and Earth Day fall in the same week in April this year. Here's how environmental activists and people of faith can respond to this holy season of liberation.
Thousands of students came together to infuse the largest citizen conference ever to address climate change with energy, enthusiasm and a new vision for the future.
As the nuclear power plant industry tries to leverage the energy crisis, foes of nuclear power are putting a serious crimp in their plans.
Welcome to the Age of Insuffiency: As oil prices hit new highs and supplies sink, our way of life will drastically change.
This year's Nobel Peace Prize should spur governments and people everywhere to urgent action on climate change.
Memo to Congress: the Arctic is on thin ice--and so are you.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- This City Came Up With a Simple Solution to Homelessness: Housing
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- How Mitch McConnell Is Bending Every Last Campaign Finance Rule
Facebook Like Box