News and Features
FEMA enjoyed bipartisan praise during the 1990s under
President Clinton. By the time Hurricane Katrina roared into the Gulf,
the Bush Administration had dismantled it.
Beyond the human suffering, Katrina's sucker punch will
be felt in America's increasing dependence on foreign petroleum.
Though the G-8 leaders should subsidize zero-carbon
energy sources, they should resist Bush's advocacy of nuclear energy.
The people of Africa, not Western corporations, should benefit from Africa's resources.
There is no specific genetic marker that distinguishes one race from another.
Wal-Mart's CEO showcases his company's hypocrisy.
Why is The New York Times Magazine floating an unsubstantiated theory of genetic determinism?
In India, Coca-Cola's plants bring foul water and toxic sludge.
What Venezuela's revolution is made of.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box