News and Features
The first in an ongoing series of debates hosted by Roll Call, National Review and The Nation.
How a US government loan enabled an environmentally destructive project plagued by lethal landslide, police repression and civil unrest.
Sports tournaments will pollute air for “the earth’s lungs.”
Averting planetary disaster will mean forcing fossil fuel companies to give up at least $10 trillion in wealth.
To underline how climate change must become everyone’s issue, we asked writers on beats not usually concerned with extreme weather to weigh in.
We can, and must, create common ground between the labor and climate movements.
The climate crisis has such bad timing, confronting it not only requires a new economy but a new way of thinking.
Big Carbon is where Big Tobacco was, before it started losing.
In Showtime’s powerful new documentary, Years of Living Dangerously, will the West’s rapacious consumption habits be let off the hook?
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
- Paul Ryan’s Faux Populism Isn’t Going to End Poverty or Reduce Inequality
- Why Is a Nice Network Like MSNBC Silencing Protest Over Pro-Israeli Coverage?
Facebook Like Box