News and Features
In state after state, the number of new voters has swelled like never before. They're mostly under 30 and solidly backing Barack Obama.
The feisty comedian tells Keith Olbermann why young Jewish voters should convince their grandparents to back Obama in Florida.
The Obama campaign's below-the-radar use of the web to register new voters could change the game for Democrats and Republicans.
Young people are registering in record numbers. Can they make it to the polls? Plus, Robert Fisk on Obama and Israel
The Simpsons character encounters a corrupted electronic voting machine: 'This doesn't happen in America! Maybe in Ohio, but not in America!'
Young voters could be the key to victory for Obama and Democratic Congressional candidates. Here's how they're changing the electoral map.
No matter who wins in November, demographic trends indicate that the era of backlash politics is over.
The process of picking a Vice President needn't be the craven political exercise it is today. Do we even need one?
An online guide to organizations working to build a more perfect union.
Progressives need to drive a bold new agenda to invigorate democracy and capture greater power for the people
- How America Became a Third World Country
- Why Prosecuting Ariel Castro for Murder Won’t Prevent Violence Against Pregnant Women
- The Secret Donors Behind the Center for American Progress and Other Think Tanks
- The First Couple’s Post-Racial Bootstraps Myth
- Hundreds of Non-Union Workers With Taxpayer-Supported Jobs Plan to Strike Today