News and Features
Energized by Obama's candidacy, expatriate Americans are voting in record numbers this year.
Rachel Maddow thinks that astronomically long waiting lines at voting sites are another form of Jim Crow era voter suppression.
Fight the conservative bogeyman of voter fraud by supporting a system of universal voter registration.
Peter Dreier and John Atlas explain the ACORN controversy, and explore the Republican rationale for keeping it in the news.
Rachel Maddow talks to Robert Kennedy Jr. about the systematic purging of voters off of the rolls nationwide, and what you can do about it.
A close look at dirty tricks in key swing states.
Pieces of Karl Rove's plan to suppress the votes of students, minorities, the transient and the elderly are still in place--and could threaten any races that are remotely close.
In recent weeks, the McCain campaign has been claiming ACORN knowingly participated in 'voter fraud.' In reality, this is a calculated attempt by the GOP to suppress the vote.
In state after state, the number of new voters has swelled like never before. They're mostly under 30 and solidly backing Barack Obama.
The feisty comedian tells Keith Olbermann why young Jewish voters should convince their grandparents to back Obama in Florida.
- Responses to Noam Chomsky on Israel-Palestine and BDS
- The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
- Losing to Germany Wasn’t Actually the Worst Thing to Happen to Brazil This World Cup
- The GOP’s Completely Incoherent Stance on the Border Crisis
- The Senate Judiciary Committee Just Backed an Amendment to Overturn ‘Citizens United’
Facebook Like Box