Nation Topics - Covert Ops
News and Features
On MSNBC's Countdown, Greg Mitchell and Chris Hayes ask, has WikiLeaks' Julian Assange really endangered lives?
The latest WikiLeaks dump has revealed that the CIA is conducting criminal operations. And no one seems to care.
The retired United States Army Colonel and former State Department official explains the latest releases from WikiLeaks, what they tell us about the Defense and State departments and what should happen—but probably won't—to the people who have been breaking international laws.
How much has foreign policy really changed under Obama?
Assassination in Afghanistan and Task Force 373.
There was a brief moment when it seemed the evidence of civilian killings, military cover ups and widespread lack of accountability contained in the WikiLeaks documents would spark a genuine inquiry into US conduct in Afghanistan.
We must remain vigilant against government crimes and secrecy.
Will the Afghan and Iraq wars lead to a surveillance state here in the US?
Shrouded in secrecy, "intelligence officer training" conflicts with universities' commitment to openness and free inquiry.
Recent disclosures of Blackwater's covert activities may finally force Congress to take action.
- How Scott Walker Built a Career Sending Wisconsin Inmates to Private Prisons
- What Bill O’Reilly Really Did in El Salvador Was Worse Than Lying
- This Is Why Scott Walker Is Not Presidential Material
- Stephen Cohen: A ‘High Noon’ Moment for Ukraine
- There’s Only One Thing That Could Actually Get Bill O’Reilly in Trouble, and It’s Not Lying
Facebook Like Box