Nation Topics - Climate Change
News and Features
A severe drought in the Southwest is devastating crops and farm communities—and sending a warning about climate change.
Ken Ward and Jay O'Hara are reminiscent of the human-centered, Quaker-inspired anti-nuke founders of Greenpeace.
Saving the land one footfall at a time.
Colleges, pension funds and foundations together have trillions of dollars that could be invested in solutions to climate change.
Climate change and its political repercussions.
What would it mean if we were to walk in his footsteps?
James Hansen bravely told the truth even when the Bush administration tried to silence and penalize him.
The growing threats of nuclear war and environmental catastrophe make it hard to bet on the survival of our species.
Allowing polluters to trade carbon could keep poor Californians breathing unhealthy air.
"We're not going to outspend the fossil fuel industry," the 350.org founder explains. "We have to find other currencies to work in, and those are the currencies of movements."
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- How One Unlikely Rodent Is Saving the American West—and Perhaps the Planet
- Don’t Worry, the ‘Grown-Ups’ Will Deal With Gaza
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
Facebook Like Box