News and Features
Last week, eight candidates in New York City's upcoming mayoral election spoke on issues of policing and criminal justice at a forum co-sponsored by The Nation.
Google eats the world.
As part of The Nation's mayoral candidate series, Albanese explains why fixing the education system must begin with a commitment to early learning.
Innovative land management could replenish wetlands and limit flood damage.
CORE’s victory is a boost to social movement unionism—and a model for other unions around the country.
But I’m not giving up on this precious, important city. America shouldn’t either.
As part of The Nation's mayoral candidate series, de Blasio gives his views on how to tackle economic inequality.
Progressive activists can learn important lessons from a successful grassroots campaign against transit racism.
An already-bleak housing and homelessness situation is about to get a lot worse.
As the country charts a new course on immigration, New York remains a beacon of hope.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- This City Came Up With a Simple Solution to Homelessness: Housing
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- How Mitch McConnell Is Bending Every Last Campaign Finance Rule
Facebook Like Box