News and Features
Did the Tea Party set the agenda for last night's elections? Is the Blue Dog coalition done for? Nation contributors Richard Kim, John Nichols and Laura Flanders explain.
Will the GOP get to 218 in the House? To 50 in the Senate? Where does Joe Biden fit in? What about governorships? Legislatures? Redistricting? The fate of the Republic? It's all here.
Results, reactions, and analysis from Nation editors live throughout the night.
The impacts of populism on America's political landscape.
The most dispiriting election of a lifetime.
From Minnesota to Texas to Illinois, the right is using the myth of voter fraud to challenge potentially millions of eligible voters.
Tea Party Activists, the state GOP and Americans for Prosperity are mounting a full-scale assault against unsubstantiated 'voter fraud.'
With attack ads battling it out on airwaves across the country, Chris Hayes asks Stanford professor Shanto Iyengar: do negative ads ever have positive effects?
Watch The Nation's John Nichols, Richard Kim and Laura Flanders on Free Speech TV's election night coverage live.
The Nation's Ari Melber takes apart Tea Party candidates' relationship to the media and what it means for the Democrats on the eve of the midterm election.
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- What ‘The Colbert Report’ Taught Us About the Psychology of Conservatives
- Why the US-Cuba Deal Really Is a Victory for the Cuban Revolution
- Did Barack Obama Just Win Florida for the 2016 Democratic Nominee?
- How Bad Can Marco Rubio and Congress Muck Up the Cuba Shift?
Facebook Like Box