News and Features
Documents obtained by The Nation show former Gov. Mike Rounds’ campaign manager may have improperly awarded state economic incentives to firms in which he and the candidate held investments.
The Republican wrecking crew would hurt workers, women, minorities and the environment.
The Democratic Senate candidate's prairie populism has made him competitive in this red state.
Jim Webb raises deep questions about US militarism.
Andrew Cuomo’s challenger for Governor of New York State didn’t beat him in the primary, but she did prove that no candidate is invincible.
A vote for Teachout is a demand for a more progressive, ideas-driven politics.
At a secret meeting of elite donors convened by the Koch brothers, McConnell laid out his plan for shrinking the federal government and whined about having to vote on minimum wage bills.
Andrew Cuomo’s unlikely challenger for Governor of New York is gaining endorsements and giving him a headache.
Both the governor and the WFP went into the weekend needing something from the other. The governor walked away with what he wanted. The party got an IOU.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- Poly, NYU’s Latest Global Venture in Building ‘Innovation’ on the Backs of Low-wage Workers
- Arming Ukraine Is a Very Bad Idea
Facebook Like Box