News and Features
The charges form the crux of a federal discrimination lawsuit that goes to trial this month.
How Republicans and industry profiteers are targeting high school students, welfare applicants and the unemployed.
In her book Captive Audience, Susan Crawford shows how media giants exert a stranglehold over consumers and government.
Reagan's former budget director's outrage over crony capitalism and bank bailouts is right on, but the pundits don't like it.
Surveys demonstrate remarkably progressive attitudes on everything from taxation to regulation to the environment.
We need a Chamber of Progress, made up of all the green and progressive businesses, to fight the predator state that subsidizes large corporations.
The Democratic senator is introducing legislation to break them up, but he’s in an uphill battle—against not only the GOP but his own party.
The tax savings of 19 US companies that park their money abroad would be more than enough to cover the $85 billion sequester cuts.
It’s because they are so beholden to their big-money contributors that they can’t fight the GOP even on issues that they know have overwhelming public support.
The heat is on big banks and CEOs as labor and community activists band together.
- Why Is No One Talking About the NYPD Shooter’s Other Target?
- After Cuba, Obama Can Make History by Recognizing Palestine
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- The Day the Troops Refused to Fight: December 25, 1914
- Zephyr Teachout, Hands Up United and John Oliver Made Our 2014 Progressive Honor Roll. Who Else Made the List?
Facebook Like Box