News and Features
Catholic Innocence meets Jewish Experience after the Holocaust in Pawel Pawlikowski’s Ida.
A quartet of shows at MoMA decoct enlightenment from the banal.
Richard Rodriguez’s vision of racial mixing as New World destiny.
The desperate situation of country’s popularity.
Why a production of Prince Igor was a missed opportunity to call a truce between opera and dance.
The only mystery about The Black-Eyed Blonde is when publishing derivative works became original.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box