News and Features
With its lack of art and absence of thought, the blockbuster Norwegian novel disappoints.
Because nobody else thinks like her.
Democracy was once a comforting fiction. Has it become an uninhabitable one?
It’s one of the most ticklish questions of liberal philosophy.
In Zündel’s Exit, Markus Werner gorges on the limit point of madness.
How the religion of genius collapsed under the blows of egalitarianism.
After public outcry, the library’s $300 million project to demolish stacks and sell off branch libraries has collapsed.
- A Former Marine Explains All the Weapons of War Being Used by Police in Ferguson
- The Major Problem With Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s Powerful Essay on Ferguson
- Strange Fruit in Ferguson
- Tear Gas Is an Abortifacient. Why Won’t the Anti-Abortion Movement Oppose It?
- How the War on Terror Created the World’s Most Powerful Terror Group
Facebook Like Box