Nation Topics - Barack Obama
News and Features
As in a Rorschach test, people see in him what they want to see. Why don’t we look at his record?
The Supreme Court continues its hearings on President Obama's 2010 Affordable Care Act today in Washington D.C.
To its shame, the Obama administration continues to defend its role in the case of a jailed Yemeni journalist.
Obama breaks new ground when it comes to war with Iran.
Shouldn't it be obvious that birth control coverage is about women's health, not “religious freedom”?
The Obama administration's alternatives to large-scale military operations are, in some ways, far more drastic and dangerous for US interests around the globe.
Betrayal by the “good guys” for whom we have ended up voting has become the norm.
But Washington won't follow through unless the grassroots insurgency of Wisconsin and Occupy grows.
Obama and America's hundred-year struggle over healthcare reform.
The swirl of controversy over Jodi Kantor’s biography reflects deep cultural anxieties about the limits we place on women in power.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- This City Came Up With a Simple Solution to Homelessness: Housing
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- How Mitch McConnell Is Bending Every Last Campaign Finance Rule
Facebook Like Box