Nation Topics - Barack Obama
News and Features
Barack Obama delivers his victory speech after being elected the forty-fourth president of the United States.
A nation riven by differences marvels at
his message of civility and inclusion. Yet there is some worry about an
Obama administration's policies on Africa.
People here are looking in wonderment at the culture that produced Obama and at the people who put him in the White House. In short, they're looking at us.
When the votes were finally counted, Europe's wish to usher George W. Bush into the dustbin of history made for widespread jubilation.
Barack Obama tells Rachel Maddow why he hasn't attacked the Republican party more and how he intends to govern a working majority.
Suddenly, Obama's making a pretty good case for why Americans should once again care for one another.
Never has the dead hand of the past had a "reform" candidate so firmly by the windpipe.
North Carolinians have fallen, surprisingly for Obama. But how hard?
As Bush and Paulson throw money at the problem, Obama is moving rapidly to adapt to the crisis that awaits the next president.
The Obama campaign's below-the-radar use of the web to register new voters could change the game for Democrats and Republicans.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- This City Came Up With a Simple Solution to Homelessness: Housing
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- How Mitch McConnell Is Bending Every Last Campaign Finance Rule
Facebook Like Box