Nation Topics - Barack Obama
News and Features
Notwithstanding comparisons to FDR, BHO has proffered far less audacious proposals than we were led to expect.
Why is it easier to raise 3 million tweets for demonstrations in Iran than to twit about Obama's sellouts at home?
Silvio Berlusconi's meeting with Barack Obama today comes at a time when Italy's reckless ruler's grip on power may be slipping.
In the wake of a charismatic speech, it's clear that a substantial majority of the world's 1.5 billion Muslims are rooting for him.
Jon Stewart points out the hypocrisy of withholding the torture photos and the firing openly gay Arabic translator Lt. Dan Choi.
A panel of Nation writers, members of Congress and community activists give their best and worst moments of Obama's first 100 days.
New Yorker editor and staff writer Hendrik Hertzberg, novelist Walter Mosley, Faye Wattleton and Miles Rappaport on Obama's first 100 days and the next 900.
Listen to full audio of The Nation's spirited Washington DC forum, "Obama @ 100: A Progress Report from The Nation."
The Nation's editor and publisher discusses the successes and blemishes on Obama's record over the course of his first 100 days.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- This City Came Up With a Simple Solution to Homelessness: Housing
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- How Mitch McConnell Is Bending Every Last Campaign Finance Rule
Facebook Like Box