Nation Topics - Barack Obama
News and Features
In the wake of a charismatic speech, it's clear that a substantial majority of the world's 1.5 billion Muslims are rooting for him.
Jon Stewart points out the hypocrisy of withholding the torture photos and the firing openly gay Arabic translator Lt. Dan Choi.
A panel of Nation writers, members of Congress and community activists give their best and worst moments of Obama's first 100 days.
New Yorker editor and staff writer Hendrik Hertzberg, novelist Walter Mosley, Faye Wattleton and Miles Rappaport on Obama's first 100 days and the next 900.
Listen to full audio of The Nation's spirited Washington DC forum, "Obama @ 100: A Progress Report from The Nation."
The Nation's editor and publisher discusses the successes and blemishes on Obama's record over the course of his first 100 days.
Jon Stewart reviews the commentary of the right wingnuts who are
speaking 'crazy to power' and explains the difference between tyranny and losing.
President Obama cracked the White House door for citizens on Thursday, and some of their questions were still bubbling up long after the first virtual town hall ended.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- How One Unlikely Rodent Is Saving the American West—and Perhaps the Planet
- Don’t Worry, the ‘Grown-Ups’ Will Deal With Gaza
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
Facebook Like Box