News and Features
Catholic Innocence meets Jewish Experience after the Holocaust in Pawel Pawlikowski’s Ida.
A quartet of shows at MoMA decoct enlightenment from the banal.
The desperate situation of country’s popularity.
Why a production of Prince Igor was a missed opportunity to call a truce between opera and dance.
Ed Clark and Lynda Benglis are still making art on a grand scale.
Nymphomaniac is Lars von Trier’s latest ode to titillation and traps.
How the literary critic Paul de Man turned evasiveness into authority.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- Poly, NYU’s Latest Global Venture in Building ‘Innovation’ on the Backs of Low-wage Workers
- Arming Ukraine Is a Very Bad Idea
Facebook Like Box