News and Features
Why is Léon Krier defending anew the work of the Third Reich’s master builder?
Ralph Lemon’s Come Home Charley Patton
The war between democracy and aristocracy in Janet Malcolm’s Forty-One False Starts.
Baz Luhrmann’s The Great Gatsby, Richard Linklater’s Before Midnight
Victor Navasky’s The Art of Controversy: Political Cartoons and their Enduring Power
Profligate, prolific, towering over the landscape: Is Taylor Swift China?
In defiance of its mission to preserve important works, the Museum of Modern Art has decided to raze the Folk Art building.
- Responses to Noam Chomsky on Israel-Palestine and BDS
- The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
- Losing to Germany Wasn’t Actually the Worst Thing to Happen to Brazil This World Cup
- The GOP’s Completely Incoherent Stance on the Border Crisis
- The Senate Judiciary Committee Just Backed an Amendment to Overturn ‘Citizens United’
Facebook Like Box