News and Features
Singing the standards on Shadows in the Night, Bob Dylan employs his own flaws to beautiful effect.
MoMA’s “Forever Now” trumpets art with a shallow sense of tradition.
A musical project of maddening ambition unearths—and invents—a gay history of America.
Ganzeer’s new show opens today in New York.
Damián Szifron’s Wild Tales is a carnival of melancholy, melodrama and the polymorphously perverse.
- Patricia Arquette’s Equal Pay Message Needs a Drastic Rewrite
- A 2-Day Revolt at a Texas Private Prison Reveals Everything That’s Wrong with Criminalizing Immigration
- How ‘Islamic’ Is the Islamic State?
- Netanyahu’s Latest Falsehood: The US Didn’t Support the Establishment of Israel
- What Happens if You Refuse to Pay Off Your Student Debt?
Facebook Like Box