News and Features
Catholic Innocence meets Jewish Experience after the Holocaust in Pawel Pawlikowski’s Ida.
A quartet of shows at MoMA decoct enlightenment from the banal.
The desperate situation of country’s popularity.
Why a production of Prince Igor was a missed opportunity to call a truce between opera and dance.
Ed Clark and Lynda Benglis are still making art on a grand scale.
- Responses to Noam Chomsky on Israel-Palestine and BDS
- The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
- Losing to Germany Wasn’t Actually the Worst Thing to Happen to Brazil This World Cup
- The GOP’s Completely Incoherent Stance on the Border Crisis
- The Senate Judiciary Committee Just Backed an Amendment to Overturn ‘Citizens United’
Facebook Like Box