News and Features
Catholic Innocence meets Jewish Experience after the Holocaust in Pawel Pawlikowski’s Ida.
A quartet of shows at MoMA decoct enlightenment from the banal.
The desperate situation of country’s popularity.
Why a production of Prince Igor was a missed opportunity to call a truce between opera and dance.
Ed Clark and Lynda Benglis are still making art on a grand scale.
- The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
- Responses to Noam Chomsky on Israel-Palestine and BDS
- North Carolina Will Determine the Future of the Voting Rights Act
- The 12 Scariest Findings in the New Report on the Bundy Ranch Standoff
- Losing to Germany Wasn’t Actually the Worst Thing to Happen to Brazil This World Cup
Facebook Like Box