News and Features
It’s just as important to stop Cove Point.
International law can be a powerful advocacy tool for improving economic and social policy.
With regulation inadequate and children especially vulnerable, it makes sense for consumers to try to minimize exposure.
After the defeat of Arizona's SB 1062, the religious right nurses its persecution complex.
The climate of change and the dangers of stasis.
The student-led protest was a dramatic demonstration of the youth climate movement’s growing resolve—and its sense of solidarity.
This old American democratic tradition already has deep support at the grassroots.
The mayor of Jackson, Mississippi was a true revolutionary.
Anti-gay laws in Nigeria and Uganda provoke outrage in the US—but Cameroon has quietly been locking up LGBT people for years with little international notice.
The Jackson mayor had ambitious plans to bring “people power” and a “solidarity economy” to his city and state.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box