News and Features
The jury that convicted the Occupier on May 5 had only been given one side of the story.
With Monday’s verdict, McMillan became one of the first Occupy activists to face serious jail time.
Right-wing operatives with links to big retailers going after worker centers like the Restaurant Opportunities Center.
If the Nevada rancher is forced to pay taxes or grazing fees, he should pay them to the Shoshone.
Undocumented immigrants risk everything to reunite their families.
Averting planetary disaster will mean forcing fossil fuel companies to give up at least $10 trillion in wealth.
The climate crisis has such bad timing, confronting it not only requires a new economy but a new way of thinking.
What happens when the black experience is relegated to background noise?
If it’s all about handing out gold stars or scarlet letters to CEOs and celebrities, then I’ll pass.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box