What would my debate look like?
1) No interrupting by either the moderator(s) or the other candidate.
2) A townhall-ish format, where the participants are chosen (half and half to each candidate) via a lottery and they are required to have a question. Then their questions are chosen at random. (vetting for boxer or brief questions would be nice)
3) When discussing policy like health care and education, the candidates have three to five minutes to describe their program, and why it is better. Then there is a two-minute rebuttal time for each.
4) Both candidates have time for opening and closing remarks that will last three minutes each.
5) Limited commercial interruption.
Apr 22 2008 - 3:41pm